Tuesday, November 3, 2009

31 years


Today is my 31st Birthday. Ahhh. Taking it much better than I did my 30th. In fact, I almost forgot it was my birthday. I celebrated w my family and Oklahoma friends this weekend in Tulsa. It was great to have all my favorite loved ones in one room for dinner. My favorite gift was this fancy Garmin GPS training watch/heart rate monitor. How cool is this?
I am training for the Huntington Beach Half Marathon in February and I am telling you what...this is a must have. I have to have something to push me, to track my time and miles, to navigate me. I haven't quite figured out all the crazy features but I did run 4.5 miles this morning to the beach, down the boardwalk and home.
I have so much homework due tomorrow and I didn't have any time this weekend so I spent my birthday cramming it all in. I have a few things left to do but for the most part, I accomplished a lot. I managed to treat myself to a bagel sandwich at lunch and Romeo went along for the ride. I am now contemplating going to get my nails done and a back massage from my favorite chinese lady, "Happy"...Yes, her name is Happy and she makes me happy.
I must say, facebook makes you feel quite special and remembered on your birthday. Wow...the amount of happy birthdays are incredible.
Sisters baby shower pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment