Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mission{s} Accomplished

imgres.jpg

I have been a very bad blogger. I must make up for it over the holidays. My goal is to write every single day when I am in Tulsa.


While I am running, my thoughts often wander. I pass things that are so wonderful to see, I look out to the water and just think to myself...I wish I had a voice diary I could share everything I see on these runs. One of my favorite runs, that is now becoming my most unfavorite bc I am so gosh darn sick of it....I pass all the great restaurants on Balboa on the way to the water. It's the fresh cheese pizza, mediterranean grape leaves and hummus, chicken wings from Brewco, mexican yummy fajitas, and the list goes on and on. How tempting and torturing while you run to take whiffs on your favorite grub.


Today, I took the same route but I switched it up a bit and increased the length....TO SIX MILES. Yes, yes indeed I sure did run 6 freaking miles today. Oh the sense of accomplishment I am feeling at this moment.


I saw some funny things today along my run that are worth sharing. Mutt Lynch's had a sign up that read: Drink Triples, See Double, Act Single. I thought that was real clever. I passed a beach house that had a sign on the patio that read: Don't analyze your pleasures in life. That's a good saying. I think I shall adopt it today. I woke up feeling so guilty about all that cookie dough I consumed last night when I couldn't sleep. I kept pondering on it....why did i do it? It only tastes heavenly for one second. And you know what? I just need to let it go. Bc hell....maybe I deserved the darn cookie dough.


This week is finals and I just finished one of my major projects for sketching. I stress out about all these assignments and somehow I end up getting them completed in ample time. I have to go to the sewing lab today and finish up one of my drafting assignments but for the first time all quarter, I finished our garment in sewing lab last Friday so that is DONE. Almost as good of a feeling to have that out of the way as my running. I have a huge exam tomorrow in Fabric Identification and its the only class I am worried about my grade in and I haven't cracked a book for it. Yikes. The clock is ticking and I must take Romeo on a bike ride before I begin my last tasks of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment