Friday, January 15, 2010

Running North

Forced myself to run today. Juggling school and this training is proving to be quite the challenge, which I expected.
I just couldn't go my same route but the beach has to be on the horizon. I headed north from Newport to Huntington Beach Pier...but didn't quite make it to the pier. My breathing was off and I think I was dehydrated...ugh...it was just all wrong...so I didn't make my goal of 7 or 8...only hit 6 miles. Tomorrow I have to be well prepared. I have decided to start jotting down my thoughts, sights, scenes, after each run. This is going to be a fun 3 weeks. I swear I am going to start blogging regularly. Trying as hard as possible to keep this training somewhat interesting.
-Very tan bum
-douche bag cyclists
-firepits in the sand
-bbq er's
-RV's
-Pugs and even a puggle!
-"Babes Rentals" every mile
-Beach cruisers
-Jealousy toward the fast rollerbladers
-dreamed up my new wall scape for the living room
-extra gum
-ipod skipping at mile 5...didn't know ipods skipped
-dehydration

My heel is in a little pain. It has been much, much worse so I am not complaining but I have to keep up my exercises.

TGIF doesn't apply to me anymore....weekends are where the real work happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment