Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain makes me inSANE



It's been a rainy mess here for 4 days now. One more day....just one and hopefully it's all over. It never rains here and when it does...people flip out. Apparently this is the biggest rain storm California has had in 25 years. It took me 3.5 hours to get home from school last night. Flooding, freeways closed, wrecks...idiots everywhere. The news is showing people determined to kayak in the ocean...idiotic. I was about to pull my hair out everytime my eyes saw 5 mph. It's not only rainy as hell, but it's windy as Amarillo. Poor Romeo has serious cabin fever.
So my run was forced to take place at the good 'ol gym today. I don't know how I made it to 5, by the grace of God. I hate that damn treadmill. Although, you do see some characters...not that you don't see them at the beach. Check out this chic I spotted while I was stretching. The hair!!! WTF? Repulsive.
I have the house all to myself for 5 days...I honestly haven't been lonely like this in quite some time. I was kind of excited to be able to walk from the shower to my room, naked...but it's very quiet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment