Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boggity Blog

I haven't written in so long, don't even know where to begin.

First things first....school. Watch Project Runway tonight! My sketching teacher is on as a guest! He rocks the casa. Make you laugh your ass off. Midterms are coming up and I have so many projects due. Sort of starting to stress me out but I have to remind myself this is fun, and I like what I am learning about. I have to catch up on my sewing assignments in the lab today for like 3 yawn hours. It gets hot in there and ahhhhhh I just remembered I left my darn glasses at my moms. I can barely see close up without them. Gosh I sound like my mom.
I am off to Okie town this weekend and today is jammed packed, tomorrow is class from 9-5 and Lindsay will be here to help me clean out my closet. Yay. I mean she gets a good portion of hand me downs I just don't care to wear for a second time...so don't feel too sorry for how she will be spending her Friday night. So in Tulsa Saturday to Monday. I have Tuesday, which is MY BIRTHDAY!!!! to get all my sketches done and all my fabric samples purchased for Wednesday. Not the way I wish to spend my birthday gosh darnit.
So this weekend should be a fabulous fall Oklahoma weekend. OSU vs TX football game on Saturday w my besties. Sunday is my big sisters baby shower in which I have planned a lot for so hope all goes well. Sunday night is my bday dinner w my friends and family. Monday I am spending the day w Allison and her precious angel girls. Pray for my health....if I get sick...I am going to hunt down that human who spread their nasty boogery germs.
So I am off to accomplish every task on my list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment