Thursday, October 15, 2009

See what the rain does?

Yesterday was quite a day folks. Let me start off by explaining that my drive to LA wasn't as bad as expected. Pretty uneventful until my last class, Sketching with super awesome teacher. If you could just hear some of the things he says...you would be just as entertained.
During class, he was explaining to us how to sketch a raglan t-shirt. A student had one on and he said to her, "Girl, can you please stand up and show us your shirt. And no I am not looking at your ta-ta's but you sure do have some pretty ones...but girls they do nothing for me." It was classic. This girl was blushing poor thing.

Class lasted an eternity and I swear there is no way I could get through it without being entertained by this teacher. I was anxious to get to my sister's up in LA and see their new house...only 30 minutes away. So I make it to my car and it has been pouring rain all day. I look like a wet terrier puppy by the way, stretched out bf jeans & wife beater and my wellies, total slob. All I wanted was to lay on the couch. I get to my lil red bug to notice hmmmm why would I be so dumb as to leave the lights on this morning. Yep, did it again. Car is in fact dead. (This just happened to me 2 weeks ago!) I was about to loose my mind but I stayed calm. Called roomate that gave me my AAA card info I left behind. AAA came within 15 minutes. Thank god. Can you just picture it....dark, 9pm, blonde in a red bug, bums everywhere, downtown LA, car dead. Not a cool situation. I wanted to hug the AAA driver and tip him. He gave me a jump and I was on my way to see my very favorite dogs...my niece, Emma and newphew, Truman.

No comments:

Post a Comment