Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Personally, I hate the rain. It just causes trouble and inconveniences. I am sure 90% of people would disagree w my extreme hatred towards the rain. I woke up this morning way too early, 5:30am, to go to spin/yoga. Let me tell you how hard it is to get out of bed when it is raining. It's one thing when it's cold, but raining? Sheeesh my puggle said please mama stay in bed! I got up though. Made it down the street and had my workout and came home. Romeo hates the rain too. I took him on a walk when I got home and he just looked up at me after a block and said to me, "Make it stop Mom!" I knew that is what he was thinking. So off to school I go. California drivers have no clue how to handle their vehicles in the rain so I can guarantee you there will be 50 accidents on my way to LA. At least I get to wear my wellies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment