Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On a Roll

I am on a roll...I am sure my writing inspiration will die down once school picks up. But for now...I shall entertain you.
It rained here in Cali in the middle of the night and I woke up and thought to myself...What a foreign sound? I haven't heard or seen any type of a drizzle from the sky in months and months. Which is just the way I like it. So today it was dreary and overcast and a bit of a sprinkle so I opted for the gym treadmill instead of my normal beach run. Oh and boy was that a bad decision. I was reminded all over again why I don't step foot in that place. It's just plain horrible. I like to get my weights done and get the hell out of there and do my cardio outside. Today folks...the treadmill row was quite the scene. The girl to the right of me was your typical OC blonde, fake boobs, skinny, fake tan but her actions were just straight blowing me away. Just picture said girl bobbing her head up and down, belting out her tunes, air punching, the whole shabang. Pretty funny stuff.
The girl to my left was a hardcore athlete with all the gear on but one thing was a little off...she was wearing a knit hat. The kind of hat was like the ones we wore as kids, our grandmas knitted for us. Very strange.
I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes...definitely room for improvement if I am going to run this half in February. Ahhh!

I treated myself to a little chipotle love after my workout. I looked down and realized that indeed I was wearing a Kappa sorority sweatshirt circa 1999. My 31st birthday is in a couple weeks and this is a sure way to make yourself feel 19 again....just throw on some sorority attire and there you go. Woah, embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment